Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fortune or Falasy

I ended up falling asleep last night and missed school today- good thing I emailed the homework to my professor, but I feel like there was a test today. Maybe this year isn't my year for school. I feel too distracted yet all I really want is pure isolation to be in my element. The problem: isolation is my greatest enemy. Changing the subject a little at 4 am this morning when I went for an energizer break I found the cutest thing. There was this guy's phone number saying "would love to get coffee with you sometime," it was on my Chinese take out box. It really made my day, yet on my facebook someone else who I know "a little better" you could say, physically at least haha, he said the other day he had to add me so when I found him first I added him. What exactly went wrong for why he wouldn't add me back? Things like this really confuse me and hold me back. Not to sure how my day will end up, I'm feeling so many opposite feelings at one time, especially after the video I watched last night. Am I supposed to be a princess, part of nobility? or am I supposed to be homeless and raggedy? Finding my place in this world and dealing with the ghosts of my past just make me want to give up.

1 comment:

  1. Life can be hard, and harder, and I don't really know what a hard life is like, but God loves each and everyone of us despite our faults. Please don't give up.

    ReplyDelete